Friday, January 1, 2010

The resolve to blog

Happy New Year!

I just watched Julia & Julie, for the second time, and was inevitably inspired to blog. I couldn't help myself. I am becoming one of the thousands of people who hope that maybe one day, they could be a blogger. You know, a blogger Basically famous for wittiness, brilliance, intelligence. Something like that. Now that I think of it, that aspiration might be the one thing that keeps me wordless with a blank screen. It's the pressure. So instead I'll make an attempt at being myself. However, what in the world will I blog about? I don't have any diseases or disorders to track. I'm not particularly talented in any way. I have plenty of opinions but perhaps not the right words to express them. I certainly don't want this to turn into a 'Dear Diary' situation. Maybe I could give advice, which would make this a 'Dear Alice' situation instead.

Oh, Dear. I guess I'll have think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment